Hire Top Talent at Clarkson University
The Clarkson Career Center will partner with your organization to hire the next generation of leaders and problem solvers. We’ll customize our recruitment services to your company making it faster and easier for you to source. To discuss your recruiting needs, please contact the Career Center at 315-268- 6477 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Center Services
RECEIVE CLARKSON CANDIDATES FOR JOB OPENINGS
- Post your entry-level positions in CU job board on KnightLink at clarkson.edu/knightlink. Don’t have time? Send your description to email@example.com and we’ll post it for you!
- Send experienced opportunities to be posted on CU Alumni Group with 7,000+ members
- Custom resume book specific to job qualifications/requirements
- Resume collection: 48-72 hour applicant turnaround
ATTEND CAREER CENTER SPONSORED EVENTS
- On-campus and virtual Career Fairs (Each offered Fall & Spring)
- Graduate and Professional School Fair
- Consortium Recruitment Events
- Mock Interview Days
HOST CORPORATE EVENTS
- Offered on campus, virtually or on site
- Information Sessions
- Club or Classroom Presentations
- Meet Faculty and Staff
- Company Branding Day
REQUEST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- We’ll coordinate interview schedules for you on-campus, virtually or at your facility
Looking for Extra Brand Recognition?
Five levels of sponsorship packages with varying branding and recruitment opportunities for the academic year.