It's Time to Make the Future You Want
It starts with "more." It's what many of our graduate students want: more opportunities, more responsibility and more money. We’ll help you get it.
First, we need to know more about you. Your experience is important. Tell us about it.
- Fill out an application
- Provide a copy of your Bachelor's degree.
You'll need a degree from an accredited college or university in engineering or similar technical field. International degrees must be deemed equivalent to a U.S. bachelor degree.
- Get us a copy of your transcripts.
We need transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of how many credits were earned.)
- Include three letters of reference from supervisors or colleagues and your current resume or CV.
- Submit your official GRE score or don’t.
The GRE requirement may be waived for any applicant that has considerable, relevant work experience or has previously completed a Master's or Doctorate.
- Write a statement of purpose.
Single page, double-spaced
- Tell us about your career progress so far, your professional goals and how you expect this degree will help you reach them.
How can I know if my experience is sufficient for acceptance into Clarkson's MS in Engineering Management? That's easy. Just send us your resume for consideration, email@example.com.